Captain Scrumptious! Captain Scrumptious!

<Insert review title here\>

The music seemed pretty unfitting, but it reminds me of my childhood somehow.
It seems very slow paced too.

Baman Piderman Baman Piderman

Everyone, he already made more!

He made a lot more on the Mondo Youtube Channel.
And so that my review doesn't get delete: Great video was funny i loled haha

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

It was all serious and cool until...

The ending just didn't make any sense and seemed very out of place.
I didn't like the animation that much either.
The drawing was good though.
And the story was great until the ending.

Doodle episode 5 Doodle episode 5

You're just making yourself look bad!

I agree with Viktor, you need to take time making your flashes.
You also need to be MUCH more mature if you're going to upload your Flash animations here. You can't take criticism at all! Every time someone gives you helpful criticism you act like a 5 year old brat and tell them to "shut up". Guess what? Telling them to shut up will NOT make anyone like your flash more.

The Experimental Flash The Experimental Flash

Uncreative username, uncreative flash.

"Caution: This flash has weird and strange events that would not happen in the real world!" - That's every flash animation/game on this site. Why not give a warning that it can give people seizures?

Nothing about this flash was creative. It was just REALLY basic experiments, the worst animation possible, and unfunny animated .gifs.

None of it made sense, none of it was funny, none of it had even the SMALLEST HINT of creativity, none of it was good PERIOD. Worst thing I've ever seen, how did this even get a 2.02 rating? How did this take you a week to finish?

Flashmaker2010 responds:

Sorry if I gave you a seizure! :(

By the way my flash is supposed to have basic experiments in it.

Oh and one more thing FUCK YOU FOR SAYING IT IS THE WORST FLASHES EVER YOU FUCKING QUEER!

Splash Attack Splash Attack

So true

When I got a Magikarp and got in a fight and we BOTH could ONLY use Splash attack....

ELL OH FREAKING ELL

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

Hilarious and true!

This is hilarious! And this stuff actually happened to me too! the witch part, the friendly fire part, The Grenade part (Why do they eat the entire thing of pills in the actual game anyway?) Only thing i didnt encounter was the "medkit" part. :P lol great vid!

Joe Zombie :: Mistakes!! Joe Zombie :: Mistakes!!

Question

What does 'shameless plug' mean?! I MUST KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pokemon Theme Music Video Pokemon Theme Music Video

Go to Smoshes Youtube!

Smosh has even FUNNIER videos on his youtube account! Go check it out!

The world's fattest kid The world's fattest kid

funny but you made fun of me

i do not approve of this, strangely, i found it funny when i don't think about the fact that you are insulting me, it's amazing someone can hate me so much that he'd actually make a flash of what you think is me, also, you are a weirdo... but i guess i'm more weird since i actually favorited a flash that insulted me, i only favorited it because it was funny and it was about me, but since it was such an insult to me, i will put it at the BOTTOM of my favorites list, also, i am not fat.

Formalglory responds:

yeah... you could say that... i shitted this out in like two days becuase frankly you annoyed me when i thought about the... retarded argument you started with me becuase you thought i called you obsessed which is rediculous becuase i thought we already made a compromise. but im glad your taking it so god damn well... i expected you to go "I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" so i really didnt expect this out of you.... oh well life seems to do that for me...
i also didnt really make this to really insult you... i made this to see what people would think about it and for fun! so basically no harm done. And not fat? dude your a freaking fat ass... i cant believe you would say that you fatty... fucking fatty mc. fagbag.